Sunday, July 12, 2015

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU



Quick HELLO from Berlin everyone! I got some news for you! I didn't post anything here for
like over a month because of the following reason. I was pretty busy finishing my studies - 
yes I have my bachelors degree now! Finally. 




And in addition to that I didn't have any time for 
other things being busy looking for a new flat. If you follow me on instagram or Facebook, you might
know that I moved to Berlin. And I booked my flight
to be just in time for fashion week. Here's my first outfit for day 1. To sum up my first week here: 
It's all haywire. 





I was on tour with my girl  Eileena Ley. Stay tuned if you wanna know what we've been doing.

wearing// jumpsuit ZARA sleeveless blazer PRIMARK heels PRIMARK bag MARC BY MARC
JACOBS

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment