Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WRONG ATTIRE



I definitely felt uncomfortable wearing this to Fashionweek. Usually I love think through my 
outfits when it comes to events like fashion week just because it makes me feel excited. 
Unfortunately as I had some problems with my flat when I moved to Berlin, I wasn't able to 
unpack all my things and had no idea where I've put everything. Moreover we were always
hard-pressed for time. Don't get me wrong. I would go with this look for an every day look
otherwise I wouldn't buy all these pieces. But I just felt underdressed for all the occasions we've been.



Well, I guess this proves that it's not always about that glam. I wish my outfit would have been 
my only problem at this time but I had to deal with bigger ones. Luckily it's all good now. 




wearing// jacket, leather vest, top MANGO leggings, animal print loafers PRIMARK, sunnies THE DENNI by SUNNIESSTUDIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment