Monday, July 13, 2015

OFS GOES MBFWB PART I: BLOGGER BAZAAR, BRIGHT BBQ, ESTHER PERBANDT SHOW


Hi there, 

As I mentioned before, I decided to move to Berlin. When I first saw my new flat I was kinda 
shocked and it was nothing like what I've been expecting. As a result of this total chaos my first
days here were nothing but stressful. I am still looking for a new flat and I'm running from 
one apartment to the next one. To give myself a break, Eileen and I went to a few events of the
Fashionweek and here are a few impressions. I love Berlin so far when it comes to networking and
the refreshing frankness of all these people.

Our first stop was the Blogger Bazar in the Blogger Bazaar Loft, where I also met Laura and Deea
from lesfactoryfemmes. I don't have a lot of pictures but if you wanna see more, please watch on this
Eileena Ley's Fashion Diary. It was truly amazing. We got our hair styled by Dimitris Dimitrakoudis 
and Kerastasè, joined the feet up competition of Zign, had a look at the pieces of edited.de and also
saw a few pieces of the Edited x MAJA WYH collection. I also enjoyed the EOS 'candy bar' and 
got to know a few nice bloggers already. 









After that, it was time for a quick outfit change and then we had to hurry to the BRIGHT 
BBQ. Well, we felt a lil overdressed there. After having a beer and burgers, we went to the next show
at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Zelt at Brandenburger Tor to enjoy the show of Esther 
Perbandt with her Gegengift collection which is just about the limit and off the hook!  


















I loved the opening, the whole collection and the ending of the show. The pieces are truly amazing.
Congrats to an amazing show Esther Perbandt! 






























My first day at the Fashionweek here in Berlin was absolutely divine and I enjoyed every single 
second even if my feet hurt like hell after running from one place to another in these heels. As 
I mentioned before, watch Eileena Ley's Fashion Diary on Youtube to get some more insights.

Next part will be online soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment