Tuesday, September 22, 2015

END OF SUMMER



Summer is over and I'm so not ready to prepare for the cold days yet. That's why I'm still trying 
to wear my end-of-summer-looks, when there is the one or other warm day. This time I went for
a denim jumpsuit and paired it with a black leather jacket. 



Actually, I bought this jumpsuit, because it looked similar to the one that my mother bought for me
when I was about 4 years old. She also had one and it was a mother-daughter-matchy kinda thing. 
I wish I could post this photo too, so you guys could see it, but unfortunately I left it in Vienna. I love
going through old pictures. The garments my mom would wear, back in the days, were so unique and 
classy. 





Anyways, I have to admit, that I get kinda lazy when it comes to blogging here in Berlin. Still, I want
to try to keep it up though. Not sure, why I have this loss of motivation right now. I also don't want 
to force myself to post something, when I don't feel like it. I realized that sometimes, it's better to 
enjoy and savour some moments, not thinking about if the pictures and your content are good enough
to publish it. I just came back from a little VIE-get-away and I feel a little exhausted and sad.
I'll tell you more about my personal medicine for my little down-moments in tomorrow's post!
xx



wearing// denim jumpsuit FOREVER 21 leather jacket H&M heels PRIMARK sunnies SUNNIES 
STUDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment