Wednesday, September 23, 2015

MY ALL-TIME THERAPY


I just came back from my extended weekend in Vienna yesterday. I mentioned in one of my last
posts, that I'm starting to feel comfortable here already. That's why I don't understand, why I 
always feel kinda sad and almost a little bit depressed when I'm leaving Vienna. Yesterday, 
when I was waiting at the gate for boarding, I was on the verge of tears already. The only thing
that helps me to calm down in such situations is music



It has to be the right kind of music though. What kind of music do I listen to? It really depends on
my mood. Well, yesterday I needed something smooth, so I put my slow jam playlist on play.
Headphones on - world off. As I was taking off, I felt a little weary of being sad about the fact, that I
was leaving my hometown again. The last messages I received,  before I put my phone on airplane 
mode, from my mother and my friends – even if they made me laugh – made it even harder, not to
be sad this time. 

As the music gets louder, my heartbeat slows down a little bit. I close my eyes, look out the 
window and fall asleep. I wake up and the plane just landed in Berlin. I press pause and feel a lot
better. 




I'm not sure what it is, but music always has been the best therapy for me. I find myself lying in my 
bed – at least for 15 minutes before I go to bed or even during the day – everyday, just doing 
nothing and listening to music, just to get rid of all the bad vibes I have. 









What is your best therapy? 
<3

wearing// Blazer MANGO jumpsuit FOREVER 21 shoes CCC headphones FRENDS scarf H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment