Monday, October 21, 2013

ALL THAT MATTERS

 














I've been sick and had to stay at home the last days but this day couldn't get any better. I've spent the day with my best friend. She was living in London for the last year and I've missed her a lot. After my doctors appointment I met her and we went for a nice long walk to enjoy the wonderful autumn weather. I really don't know how I survived the last year without having her here in Vienna with me. So at this point I want to thank the inventors/founders of Whatsapp and Skype haha. I was visiting her back in june but it's not the same if you can't call your friend at any time or meet her whenever it pops into your mind. I know that London is not that far away from Vienna but I really was used to having this girl around me. I'm just happy that she's back for good and I'm SOOO HAPPY FOR HER that she came home with her master's degree. Anyways, she's back and that's all that matters. (I've been listenin' to this song the whole day - Haters gon' hate)

Well, it's time for me to watch my series now. Hope you all had a wonderful day.

<3


wearing// pants blouse H&M coat PULL & BEAR shoes ALDO necklace MANGO bag/case MARC BY MARC JACOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment