Tuesday, October 15, 2013

THE COLORS OF THE DEVIL








I mentioned in some of my last posts that I really like to keep it simple and classy. 
But lately I also love to balance it out, so I kept carrying this  O V E R D O $ E snapback with
 me. There are always things that just don't fit you BUT I  actually figured out, that I kinda like 
to wear them from time to time just because they give my outfits a little softness. As we got out 
of class one hour earlier I had a little time and thought I could actually show you both versions. 








wearing// Leather Jacket Kelyna Paris Skirt Vintage Blouse MANGO Scarf ZARA Loafers ALDO Snapback: O V E R D O $ E VIE

I absolutely love this scarf. If you know me you'll recognize that most of my wardrobe is black. I have no problem with the all black everything look but today I felt like adding a pop of red to this blackness overdose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment