Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OUT OF THE BLUE




 







 ... and out of the blue she likes to wear things on her head. Up to recently it was confined to wearing headbands. How did I ever manage my bad hair days before ? This option is just too perfect. So this is what I was wearing on monday - another day another class. The bag is my all-time fave ! Let's call it my longest relationship so far. ;P I got it for my 18th birthday back in 2009 and I'm still in love with it. Anyways, heading to university, Katja took this pictures trying to suit the action to Madeleine's (DARIADARIA.COM) word. She attended the Streetstyle workshop at the Fashion Camp Vienna. At the Afterparty we were talking and somehow agreed that there definitely also should be a workshop on how to pose. Maybe next year? :P Let's be honest. This is the uncomfortable part of this whole thing. So here are the results. Whatcha think ? 

wearing// bag ZARA scarf, knitwear, beanie H&M animal print pants Y.R.Y.S. Philippines
shoes ALDO

pictures by Katja Kay Sabando 





No comments:

Post a Comment