Monday, October 21, 2013

FLOWER BOMB











 


In my previous post I was talking about one key item of my outfit. AND HEREEE IT IS ! My bomber jacket with this cute floral print. It is actually my favorite jacket to wear this autumn. I fell in love with it and just had to buy it. I personally put bomber jackets more into the casual category.  I think that the colors and the floral print give the jacket the perfect feminine touch. A floral explosion that makes everything more positive. Bomber jackets are this seasons must-haves. When I went shopping lately, I always ended up buyin' a new jacket. My only problem is, that I actually was looking for basics to pair the jackets with. You can never have enough jackets (or shoes, or bags).

wearing// dress VINTAGE jacket, leather vest, blouse MANGO sneakers RIVER ISLAND sunnies MARC BY MARC JACOBS

pictures// Katja Kay Sabando

I'm tired and got a doctors appointment tomorrow so I think I'll hit the bed now ! Good night y'all ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment