Sunday, October 20, 2013

PREVIEW POST

    
 



Bohoo! Right now I'm at home, lying in my bed being sick. It's bad enough that I'm missin' the birthdayparty of a good friend and the farewell party of a co-worker. But the worst thing about it is knowing that I have to stay at home for the next days ! And yes - I'm bored already. Anyways. I'm always complaining that I don't have enough time. Now that I got plenty of it I though of posting a preview of my upcoming one. Here's the thing. I think that this outfit also works well without the key piece that I'm wearing in my next post. Actually I also would wear this outfit without the vest too. In that case I'd go with classy simple, classy flats or heels instead of the sneakers.

Stay tuned if you're curious about the key item.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment