Monday, October 21, 2013

VIE BEAUTY


Who ever said Vienna isn't beautiful ... this picture is the perfect proof that you're wrong. I have to admit that I'm also one of these persons, that gets sick very quickly when it comes to this city. But who doesn't? I've been here for 22 years now and Vienna has its beautiful sides but let's be honest - it's just too small. Aside from that, I like to travel a lot. Don't get me wrong. I love beeing here. And today was one of those days where I really appreciated beeing in this beautiful city. Or maybe I was seeing it a little bit different because I've been stuck at home for the last days.
This picture was taken in my hood  - which is known as one of the "ghettos" in Vienna. This picture was taken with my iPhone but the beautiful sunset has still been perfectly captured. Just wanted to share this one with you.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment